Unlike a Will, a Living Trust has many living benefits in addition to avoiding Probate: A Living Will, Nomination of Conservator, Durable Power of Attorney for Assets and Healthcare, Guardian for Minor Children, and more.
Heritage Living Trust has been guiding people through the process of passing assets from generation to generation for 20 years. The Heritage website contains many valuable information resources that will protect your client’s families and potentially save them thousands of dollars.
If your client answer “Yes” to any of the statements below, they just might need a Living Trust:
- I want to avoid the Probate process
- I own real estate or I have a mortgage
- I own real estate in multiple states
- I have minor children
- I have a Special Needs Child
- I have children from a previous marriage
- I own assets from a previous marriage
- I don't want to leave difficult decisions to my loved ones
- I value my privacy
- I want to leave a loving legacy
Not all living trusts are created equally. Here's why we recommend Heritage Living Trust:
- Preparing Living Trusts Nationally Since 1990
- Comprehensive Living Trusts
- Free Lifetime Changes
- Free Lifetime Support
We offer Heritage Living Trusts in all 50 states, except Louisiana. Contact us to learn more.
Securities and advisory services offered through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC (doing insurance business in CA as CFGAN Insurance Agency), member FINRA/SIPC. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity. Investment advisory services may also be offered through HBW Advisory Services LLC. HBW Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. dba HBW Partners and HBW Advisory Services LLC are separate entities which do not offer legal or tax advice.